The 11 Best Fixes to Prevent and Cure the Common Cold
To Prevent the Common Cold:
- Take Cold-Pro 2 Caps at the first sign that you might get a cold (Buy NOW HERE) unless contraindicated (see product description HERE)
- Wash your hands after each visit to a public area (e.g. shopping mall)
- For sore throat, take Zinc lozenges as soon as possible (they should be adstringent to have any effect)
- Increase your Vitamin C intake when after you had contact with other people who have the cold (3 x 1 g or more – ask your physician first if taking more than 2 g/day)
- Keep the air in your home moist by using a humidifier or drying moist kitchen towels
- Don’t smoke
What to do if you already have a Cold?
- Continue taking ColdPro 2 x 2 Cps unless contraindicated (read the Product Description HERE)
- Continue taking Vitamin C as needed
- If your sinuses are plugged, try a nasal irrigator pot to rinse out the sinuses (instructions can be downloaded here)
- For laryngitis, sinus and chest colds do a head steam bath with chamomile tea (instructions can be downloaded HERE)
If you have a fever over 39°C (or any fever more than 3 days), are immunocompromised or have any other serious health conditions consult your physician before taking any supplement!